- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Minority candidates hit harder by architect licensing exam costs, study finds
- Class certification denied for patients suing over licensing of foreign doctor
- Failure to warn of potential license revocation not sufficient basis for ineffective-assistance-of-counsel claim
- Doctor entitled to full hearing on his discrimination charge over order that he enter alcohol abuse treatment program
- Discipline is reinstated after appellant failed to properly challenge evidence
Thank you for subscribing! You now have access to all of professionallicensingreport.org. If you paid for a paper subscription, your first issue will be arriving soon.