- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Massage therapy board fell short in handling of complaints, public information, and license issuance
- Discipline upheld for attorney who tried to mislead investigators by mixing up two clients with the same name
- Deviation from sample collection rules not prejudicial to licensee defendant
- Court okays testimony from former board member but remands discipline case over expansion of charges during hearing
- Court denies special relief to applicant who blamed insufficient counsel in earlier criminal conviction involving dishonesty
Complete your registration details below. Click “Register My Account.” Then, to finalize your subscription, click “Subscribe” on the next page.