- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Children’s homes not required to obtain pharmacy licenses, court holds
- Explanation for refusal to reinstate license not required, court says
- Though hearsay, script for pharmacist’s fraudulent calls held acceptable evidence in revocation proceeding
- Licensee’s age and threat to his practice held to justify stay of suspension
- Board members’ exposure to facts in proposed consent order not sufficient to show bias
Complete your registration details below. Click “Register My Account.” Then, to finalize your subscription, click “Subscribe” on the next page.