- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Unrestricted license in one province entitles licensee to full license in others
- Amendments to licensing act do not restart tolling for claims under statute of limitations
- Failure to file agency record into evidence ends disciplined licensee’s appeal
- Rejected applicant can’t sue Montana licensing agency from distant D.C.
- For background check of licensure candidate, Nebraska can access Georgia arrest record that Nebraska would have erased
Complete your registration details below. Click “Register My Account.” Then, to finalize your subscription, click “Subscribe” on the next page.