- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
A Kentucky appellate court ruled February 22 that a regulation requiring the state's medical board to issue substantially similar sanctions to licensees who have been disciplined in other states was invalid. The challenged rule, the court held, impermissibly restricted the discretionary authority of the board beyond the intention of the statute that the regulation implemented.
To read more, please subscribe.