- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An appellate court in Arizona, in a February 7 decision, struck down a board decision to discipline a doctor based on reciprocity with a federal Drug Enforcement Administration decision to sanction the doctor's license, because the DEA decision itself was based on an earlier action by the Arizona licensing board.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.