- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A California appellate court, in a November 27 decision, affirmed a sanction imposed by the state's contractor's board on a licensee who failed to report a vacated conviction for sexual assault.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.