- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Children’s homes not required to obtain pharmacy licenses, court holds
- Explanation for refusal to reinstate license not required, court says
- Though hearsay, script for pharmacist’s fraudulent calls held acceptable evidence in revocation proceeding
- Licensee’s age and threat to his practice held to justify stay of suspension
- Board members’ exposure to facts in proposed consent order not sufficient to show bias
From Modern Healthcare. Full article here.
A proposal by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants to add a new specialty section to its mandatory recertification exams has resulted in a dispute between the Commission and the American Academy of Physician Assistants, a national professional society for PAs, writes Elizabeth Whitman at Modern Healthcare. The Academy, which generally opposes recertification exams, has begun the process of . . .
To read more, please subscribe.