- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Failure to cite professional code as evidence was error, but not fatal error
- Remote exam proctoring violates civil rights, California ACLU maintains
- FBI: Impostors posing as regulators threaten medical licensees nationwide with license suspension
- Case against board for refusal to retroactively renew license can continue
- Therapy degree is insufficient for general counseling license, but requiring degree to mention “counseling” is arbitrary
From Modern Healthcare. Full article here.
A proposal by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants to add a new specialty section to its mandatory recertification exams has resulted in a dispute between the Commission and the American Academy of Physician Assistants, a national professional society for PAs, writes Elizabeth Whitman at Modern Healthcare. The Academy, which generally opposes recertification exams, has begun the process of . . .
To read more, please subscribe.