- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Realtors expand ethical prohibition on racist & discriminatory speech
- Panel requires review of three-time cap on exam attempts in case of nurse candidate who tested in “suboptimal” conditions
- California virtual proctoring flags one third of remote bar exams
- Following default judgment, court rejects maximum fines without separate analysis
- Delay in prosecuting disciplinary charges will not result in their dismissal
In concert with the times, the Illinois Division of Real Estate and Division of Professional Regulation has a new option for licensees—starting with real estate agents. They can now carry a license pocket card electronically on a smartphone or tablet.
According to a May 12 press release, the step is an important one for the 43,000-licensed real estate agents in Illinois, who have been required to carry a paper copy of their license.
The E-License technology may soon be coming to other licensed professionals in the state, the licensing agency says.
Read the release here.