- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Board action unauthorized as a matter of law concerning allegations of moral turpitude
- Separation of Powers Doctrine and Sovereign Immunity clarified
- Errors result in reversal of decision to prohibit further reinstatement applications by licensee
- Court of Appeal of Manitoba declined to challenge application judge’s decision
- Court held that the reasoning process for witness evidence admissibility was reasonable
Beginning July 1, any educational program that is designed or is advertised to prepare a student for a licensed occupation must disclose in which states graduates of the program would meet educational requirements for licensure in that field, under new final rules by the U.S. Department of Education.
To read more, please subscribe.