- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
Beginning July 1, any educational program that is designed or is advertised to prepare a student for a licensed occupation must disclose in which states graduates of the program would meet educational requirements for licensure in that field, under new final rules by the U.S. Department of Education.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.