- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
Beginning July 1, any educational program that is designed or is advertised to prepare a student for a licensed occupation must disclose in which states graduates of the program would meet educational requirements for licensure in that field, under new final rules by the U.S. Department of Education.
To read more, please subscribe.