- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A federal judge in South Carolina, in a July 13 decision, dismissed a malpractice suit against the federal prison system because the plaintiff prisoner in the case used three fellow inmates—unlicensed former doctors—as experts on a required medical affidavit.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.