- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
A federal judge in South Carolina, in a July 13 decision, dismissed a malpractice suit against the federal prison system because the plaintiff prisoner in the case used three fellow inmates—unlicensed former doctors—as experts on a required medical affidavit.
To read more, please subscribe.