- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
A court in North Carolina issued another ruling August 2 in the state's ongoing legal battle between its acupuncture and physical therapy boards, holding that a position statement posted by the North Carolina Board of Physical Therapy Examiners supporting the practice of needle insertion by its licensees was not a violation of the rulemaking process.
To read more, please subscribe.