- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
A court in North Carolina issued another ruling August 2 in the state's ongoing legal battle between its acupuncture and physical therapy boards, holding that a position statement posted by the North Carolina Board of Physical Therapy Examiners supporting the practice of needle insertion by its licensees was not a violation of the rulemaking process.
To read more, please subscribe.