- Board upheld in denying practice exclusivity to licensees based on FTC v. North Carolina Dental Examiners
- Physician seeking exam exemption from national specialty certifying body must bring suit in Texas, where certifier is located
- Discipline of agent who defrauded clients & skipped hearing upheld
- Discipline of licensee for showing patient records to wife upheld
- Board must hear MD’s appeal of order to submit to three-day impairment evaluation
A physician with a history of sexual misconduct has had his medical license suspended after failing a polygraph test. Dr. Peter Ulbrich was ordered to undergo a polygraph after being accused of inappropriate touching and comments by a patient last year. When Dr. Ulbrich failed the test, he subsequently admitted to several infractions, after which the Georgia Composite Medical Board opted to discipline him with suspension.
Full story by Carrie Teegardin via The Atlanta Journal-Constitution