- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
A policy created jointly behind closed doors by Colorado's public health department and medical board to refer physicians who violate the state's medical marijuana rules for prosecution was not in violation of either Colorado's Open Meetings Law or the state Administrative Procedure Act, a state appellate court ruled July 26.
To read more, please subscribe.