- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Children’s homes not required to obtain pharmacy licenses, court holds
- Explanation for refusal to reinstate license not required, court says
- Though hearsay, script for pharmacist’s fraudulent calls held acceptable evidence in revocation proceeding
- Licensee’s age and threat to his practice held to justify stay of suspension
- Board members’ exposure to facts in proposed consent order not sufficient to show bias
Thank you for your payment. Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com/us to view details of this transaction.
CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT
Your payment includes free online access to all PLR content. To set up your user name and password, click here. You will be asked to create your login information. Then, on the next page click “subscribe” to finalize your account.
(Required step for full online access)