- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
A nurse whose license was revoked after she engaged in unlicensed practice during a suspension for an earlier drug conviction was not entitled to relief from her revocation. Regardless of her pardon, she could not be excused from engaging in unlicensed practice, the Superior Court of Delaware held September 8.
To read more, please subscribe.