- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
Optometrists in California who want to open a second office are not exempt from the state's branch office requirements, even if the new business location would combine the services of licensed optometrists and ophthalmologists, a state appeals court ruled in October.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.