- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
Optometrists in California who want to open a second office are not exempt from the state's branch office requirements, even if the new business location would combine the services of licensed optometrists and ophthalmologists, a state appeals court ruled in October.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.