- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- CSG state “playbooks” aim to reduce effect of employment-related mandates such as licensing on workers with criminal record
- Remote learning meets requirement of “full-time resident graduate study”
- Pennsylvania surveys new immigrants’ experience of licensing as part of $422,000 federal grant
- Chiropractors may evaluate patients for neurological conditions
- License decisions can be appealed by third parties, in racetrack case
Investigators in Flagler County, Florida arrested 5 individuals for cold calling to offer contracting work without being properly insured and licensed. "Operation Wrong Number" was initiated by newly-appointed sheriff Rick Staly after his wife received one such unsolicited telephone call.
Full story via PalCoastObserver.com
To read more, please subscribe.