- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
A student who graduated from an online law school but was denied the opportunity to sit for the West Virginia bar exam lost an appeal of the decision in which he claimed that the bar examiners had violated his constitutional right to equal protection by denying students of internet-based schools from sitting for the exam.
To read more, please subscribe.