- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
The Supreme Court of Oklahoma, in a September 20 decision, granted reciprocity to a military lawyer who did not otherwise qualify to practice in the state, ruling that his service as a military attorney was equivalent to that of a licensee from another state who sought reciprocal status.
To read more, please subscribe.