- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
An emergency room patient who hit a nurse in the head when she asked him to leave the hospital could not be prosecuted under a law criminalizing assault of emergency medical services providers because nurses don't belong to that category or providers, the Oregon Court of Appeals found December 28.
To read more, please subscribe.