- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An emergency room patient who hit a nurse in the head when she asked him to leave the hospital could not be prosecuted under a law criminalizing assault of emergency medical services providers because nurses don't belong to that category or providers, the Oregon Court of Appeals found December 28.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.