- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
The Supreme Court of North Dakota, in a December 11 ruling, reversed a decision by a state district court to reject several disciplinary sanctions imposed by the state engineering board on a group of engineers who had used the confidential information of a former employer for their own benefit.
To read more, please subscribe.