- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
An appellate court in Washington State rejected the argument of a physician that the state's osteopathic medical board had violated his constitutional privilege against self-incrimination and protection against unreasonable search and seizure by ordering him to produce prescription records and by obtaining other prescription records from a state database.
To read more, please subscribe.