- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Supreme Court of New Hampshire, in a November 1 decision, upheld the authority of the state's veterinary board to discipline its licensees for violations of New Hampshire's Controlled Drug Act. The board had, through proper means, adopted a regulation that incorporated a set of ethical principles requiring licensees to "obey all laws" in their practice jurisdiction, the court found.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.