- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
The Daily Hampshire Gazette, in an in-depth review of funeral home inspections across the state of Massachusetts published June 20, found instances of improperly stored bodies, owners operating without a license, document forgery, and a state agency guilty of infrequent inspections and shoddy record keeping.
To read more, please subscribe.