- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Realtors expand ethical prohibition on racist & discriminatory speech
- Panel requires review of three-time cap on exam attempts in case of nurse candidate who tested in “suboptimal” conditions
- California virtual proctoring flags one third of remote bar exams
- Following default judgment, court rejects maximum fines without separate analysis
- Delay in prosecuting disciplinary charges will not result in their dismissal
Soon it will be a lot easier to get into certain industries in Florida, as the licensing requirements on them will be dramatically reduced. The Florida House and Senate have approved changes for the state Department of Professional Business Regulation that will, with the Governor's approval, reduce the amount of training and certification needed to practice certain roles, and eliminate licensing for others entirely.
Full story by Adam Winer via ABC Action News
To read more, please subscribe.