- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A Missouri license applicant who appealed, as a contested case decision, the recommendation of a hearing commissioner in charge of his case did not have standing in the court system because his appeal of the hearing was not the proper method to overturn the state Department of Commerce and Insurance's rejection of his application, a state Court of Appeals ruled December 10.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.