- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
A chiropractor who was reprimanded by the Kentucky chiropractic board in 2012 and then reciprocally reprimanded by the chiropractic board in Illinois under a "sister-state" provision of the law in 2014 won reversal of the Illinois reprimand in a January 9 decision of the Court of Appeals of Illinois, Fourth District.
To read more, please subscribe.