- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
Misconduct charges involving a nurse, RaDonda Vaught, who made a medication error that led to a patient death, have drawn press scrutiny and public attention to the Tennessee nurse discipline process throughout 2018 and 2019.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.