- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
In a move that will halt the license application process for many candidates and cost several agencies—including itself—hundreds of thousands of dollars, the Federation of State Boards of Physical Therapy (FSBPT) in July halted the administration of the National Physical Therapy Exam for graduates of physical therapy schools from Egypt, India, Pakistan, and the Philippines until a new test can be developed in Fall of 2011.
To read more, please subscribe.