- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
The Court of Appeals of Mississippi reversed a decision by a lower court against the state's Board of Nursing September 17, holding that the judge of that court improperly threw out a disciplinary decision of the board after re-weighing the evidence against the disciplined nurse at the center of the case.
To read more, please subscribe.