- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
The Court of Appeals of Mississippi reversed a decision by a lower court against the state's Board of Nursing September 17, holding that the judge of that court improperly threw out a disciplinary decision of the board after re-weighing the evidence against the disciplined nurse at the center of the case.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.