- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
The state of South Carolina is demanding that a contractor, Accela, return $2 million it received for a web-based information management system for the Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation (LLR) that the state claims was not delivered. An audit
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.