- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A Pennsylvania court, in a May 8 decision, upheld discipline imposed by the state's Board of Chiropractic on a licensee who advertised the use of a miraculous diagnostic tool in his practice, claiming, among other things, that the device was capable of diagnosing types of cancer and infectious diseases using minimal physical input.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.