- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
A revoked veterinarian was barred from using a delegation defense against charges of unauthorized practice for continuing to practice veterinary surgery while contracting with another licensee as attending veterinarian, in a July 12 ruling by the Michigan Court of Appeals.
To read more, please subscribe.