- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
A revoked veterinarian was barred from using a delegation defense against charges of unauthorized practice for continuing to practice veterinary surgery while contracting with another licensee as attending veterinarian, in a July 12 ruling by the Michigan Court of Appeals.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.