- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An appellate court in California, in a November 20 decision, upheld a decision by the state's Real Estate Commissioner to revoke the license of a real estate agent who had fraudulently sold his clients his own interest in a shaky investment, holding that the fraudulent transactions were sufficiently related to his practice to warrant discipline.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.