- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A Kentucky appellate court, in a December 21 decision, affirmed a decision by the state's horse racing commission to discipline the license of a trainer whose horse had tested positive for illegal levels of a drug used to treat muscle cramps. The court upheld the regulatory limits of the drug in response to a challenge by the trainer who claimed the levels were set arbitrarily.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.