- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A federal lawsuit brought by an Illinois physician who claims the state's Department of Financial and Professional Regulation deactivated his medical license without warning or authority can proceed, the judge hearing the case ruled January 16.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.