- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
A federal lawsuit brought by an Illinois physician who claims the state's Department of Financial and Professional Regulation deactivated his medical license without warning or authority can proceed, the judge hearing the case ruled January 16.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.