- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
An appellate court in Colorado held, in a March 7 decision, that licensed real estate brokers cannot enter into contracts that waive duties delineated by the state's professional broker laws.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.