- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Lenient discipline overturned because tribunal did not include required layperson
- Interim suspension order overturned for reliance on dated allegations
- Court affirms decision that attorney inappropriately engaged in legal practice by managing his law firm during suspension
- Decision to forgo further discipline returned to regulator for lack of explanation
- Licensee may challenge age disenrollment in court
A physician with bipolar disorder, who was evaluated as unable to practice without treatment and thus unfit to practice, was properly barred from practicing by the state medical board, the Court of Appeals of Ohio, 10th Appellate District held February 4.
To read more, please subscribe.