- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
A physician with bipolar disorder, who was evaluated as unable to practice without treatment and thus unfit to practice, was properly barred from practicing by the state medical board, the Court of Appeals of Ohio, 10th Appellate District held February 4.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.