- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
A Texas law that restricts dentists from advertising as specialists unless their specialty is one of nine approved by the American Dental Association (ADA) violates constitutional protections of free speech, the judges of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit held in a June 19 decision. The ruling upheld a lower court opinion.
To read more, please subscribe.