- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
Providing a final decision after nearly a decade of legal wrangling, the Supreme Court of North Carolina held December 7 that the state physical therapy board was authorized to regulate the practice of dry needling, a therapy similar to traditional acupuncture.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.