- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- National board federation making accreditation decision does not act with state authority
- Casino magnate loses appeal of disciplinary ruling when he appealed initial, not final order in his case
- FAA revocation of commercial pilot reinstated after NTSB reduced discipline
- Court had discretion to withhold judgment on challenge of board authority until discipline charges against licensee resolved
- Board not required to name specific subsection of law in notice of discipline
Providing a final decision after nearly a decade of legal wrangling, the Supreme Court of North Carolina held December 7 that the state physical therapy board was authorized to regulate the practice of dry needling, a therapy similar to traditional acupuncture.
To read more, please subscribe.