- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The failure of the state physical therapy board to have a physician member, though required by Louisiana statute, did not invalidate decisions made by the board during that time, the Supreme Court of Louisiana ruled June 26. The court upheld a disciplinary sanction issued by the board against a physical therapist.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.