- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
- Architects, CPAs, engineers, surveyors push back against licensing deregulation campaigns
An appellate court in Louisiana, reviewing a decision by a lower court to overturn a revocation decision by the state’s medical board for a spinal surgeon accused of several serious competency failures, rejected several different grounds relied on by the lower court to justify its decision, reinstating the revocation.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.