- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
An appellate court in Louisiana, reviewing a decision by a lower court to overturn a revocation decision by the state’s medical board for a spinal surgeon accused of several serious competency failures, rejected several different grounds relied on by the lower court to justify its decision, reinstating the revocation.
To read more, please subscribe.