- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
Whether a provider's termination from a state Medicaid program is equivalent to a disciplinary action was a question before two courts in June.
In the first case, an Illinois court, on June 10, overturned discipline imposed by the state’s Department of Financial and Professional Regulation against a doctor who had been terminated from the Medicaid program.
To read more, please subscribe.