- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
The Supreme Court of Kentucky, in an August 16 decision, reversed a state court of appeals that had overturned a board's discipline of a physician on the grounds that the board's hearing officer failed to recommend a specific penalty and that the board had not considered the case's entire record.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.