- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
The Court of Appeals of Virginia, in a March 21 decision, rejected an argument by a physician whose license had been revoked, after a bizarre complaint involving unnecessary "invasive procedures" with military cadets and alleged lack of time to prepare a defense.
To read more, please subscribe.