- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Examiners, state boards rethinking traditional use of practical exams, scored exams, and live patients
- Default discipline of licensee who sent rebuttal letter prior to filing of disciplinary charges is valid
- Law does not waive sovereign immunity for constitutional claims unless they involve challenge of a state statute
- U.S. court restores emergency health law authorizing discipline of physicians performing abortions
The Supreme Court of Florida, in a March 6 decision, ruled that the state's Board of Bar Examiners may not grant a license to law school graduates whose parents brought them here illegally as children
Photo by Matt Hilger
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.