- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Sanctions for violation of Real Estate Code
- Ontario Superior Court of Justice remits licensing application for reconsideration
- Yukon Court upholds denial of license
- Occupational liberty interest in pursuing a trade or profession
- Superior Court finds that Board of Education did not act arbitrarily
A Florida appellate court returned a discipline case to the state veterinary board after holding March 25 that an ambiguity in the requirement that a licensee must report other discipline to the board within 30 days should be interpreted in favor of a disciplined veterinarian (Deroin v. Board of Veterinary Medicine).
To read more, please subscribe.