- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Montana Supreme Court strikes down restriction on advanced practice nurses providing abortions
- Court revokes license of nurse who neglected vulnerable patient
- New Hampshire Supreme Court rules that grandfathered training school required to submit to board audit
- Eighth Circuit upholds dismissal of case challenging enforcement of confidentiality of medical records
- Reversal of license revocation overturned for lack of deference to board’s decision
A Florida appellate court returned a discipline case to the state veterinary board after holding March 25 that an ambiguity in the requirement that a licensee must report other discipline to the board within 30 days should be interpreted in favor of a disciplined veterinarian (Deroin v. Board of Veterinary Medicine).
To read more, please subscribe.