- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
A federal judge in Tennessee, in a July 23 ruling, issued a preliminary injunction blocking new legislation which would extend licensure requirements to auctioneers making a sufficient amount of money through open-ended internet auctions.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.