- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A physician's discrimination claim based on a lifetime monitoring requirement, imposed on her by the state medical board over her diagnosis of bipolar disorder, may proceed, the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana decided October 12 (Ford v. La. State Bd. Of Med. Examiners). The court rejected the state medical board's motions to dismiss the suit.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.