- Automatic expungement trend gives clean slate to license applicants facing criminal background checks
- Board hid investigators’ actual caseload with fake data for Auditor
- Board action unauthorized as a matter of law concerning allegations of moral turpitude
- Separation of Powers Doctrine and Sovereign Immunity clarified
- Errors result in reversal of decision to prohibit further reinstatement applications by licensee
- Court of Appeal of Manitoba declined to challenge application judge’s decision
- Court held that the reasoning process for witness evidence admissibility was reasonable
In a February decision, a Missouri appellate court rejected a challenge by the Missouri Medical Association to a rule, adopted by the state’s marriage and family therapists board, that allows licensees to conduct “diagnostic assessments” of mental disorders as part of their work.
To read more, please subscribe.