- Federal data bank is a sort of “blacklist,” charges physician interest group
- Voters to decide: Keep or cancel law expanding optometry practice
- California AG hits teledentistry company SmileDirect executive with fraud charges over practice scheme
- Boards faulted for failure to discipline many opioid over-prescribers
- “Confidential letter” warning about discipline is discipline
A Pennsylvania court, in a July 24 ruling, reversed a decision by the state to discipline a nurse for alcohol dependency, holding that the state and its expert witness had failed to show that the disciplined licensee actually suffered from dependence.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.