- Renewal applications subject to same standards of proof as new applications, court rules
- U.S. Court: Requiring RN/MD practice agreement is constitutional
- Creation of guidelines for disciplinary referral is not rulemaking subject to open meetings law, says Colorado high court
- Revocation overturned where licensee denied formal hearing on relevance of his criminal conduct
- Conflicting standards of proof cause reversal of automatic suspension of licensee
A Pennsylvania court, in a July 24 ruling, reversed a decision by the state to discipline a nurse for alcohol dependency, holding that the state and its expert witness had failed to show that the disciplined licensee actually suffered from dependence.
The content you are trying to access is only available to members. Sorry.